This was an awfully exciting weekend here at 2BIG2FAIL. Kate and I attend a bus auction in New Haven CT (See photos here and more on Facebook). We teamed up with a lovely group of Puerto Ricans who helped us in all sorts of ways.
1. Explaining how buses work.
2. Telling other bidders that the engine didn’t work so nobody else bid on the bus we wanted.
3. Helping us steal the bus after the auction so we didn’t have to leave it in a lot where buses often get looted.
4. Pushing it for us when it broke down for the first of many times
5. Fixing it up for us over the next few weeks
So a great deal of gratitude is owed to Javier and Alexis for the help in ensuring that we are on track with out course.
We are thrilled to have the bus and are looking forward to start working on the interior once it gets back from the shop.